Thursday, January 04, 2007

Christmas and New Year's Eve

Right, now that I'm back at work in Bucaramanga I can finally give you all a bit of an update on what I've been up to...

After spending a really productive week in Armenia working with the Pais de los NiƱos project I spent Christmas in Medellin, then New Year's Eve in Cali (if you don't know where these cities are then go find a map). It was a good break, and one that I think I needed (I'm really concious of burnout, which is a real problem for people in the type of work that I'm doing, so I make sure that I take time out from time to time to clear my head). The most positive outcome of the break I took is that I now feel refreshed and motivated to continue with my work here in Bucaramanga.

This coming weekend is (another) long weekend, so I'm heading up to Santa Marta on the Caribbean Coast for a few days, and maybe over to Cartagena (also on the coast) if I get the time... It'll be nice to see the ocean after more than three months in the mountains (I don't think I realised just how many mountains this country had - it's all bloody mountains), so I'm really looking forward to the trip...

So yeah, that's where things are at... I'll probably pop up with another 'sociological bullshit' post soon, as I've been busy gathering my thoughts about the whole situation here, and they're almost ready to be inflicted on you stupid bastards who take the time to read about what I've been up to...

3 Comments:

Blogger christy said...

Stevie when u get home its time to talk business! Merry Christmas!

9:01 pm  
Blogger Mesa Sectorial Mercadeo said...

well, you can to check photos in http://andres-triana.spaces.live.com/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!818FAC56B56AD95!285&_c=PhotoAlbum

1:49 pm  
Blogger Mesa Sectorial Mercadeo said...

http://andres-triana.spaces.live.com/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!818FAC56B56AD95!285&_c=PhotoAlbum

1:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home