Sunday, December 17, 2006

next few weeks...

Tomorrow (Monday) I leave for Armenia, where I'm gonna be working for a week on a project called Pais de los Niños (Country of the Children) ... I'll basically just be playing sports and doing cultural stuff with a group of displaced kids, so it should be a good week...

After that I'm going to Medellin to spend Christmas with some friends, then either to Cali then the coast, or straight to the coast... Still not sure... I managed to negotiate 2 weeks of holidays with my boss (I think I was only supposed to get 1), so hopefully that'll be enough time to see a few of the things I want to see...

I get back to Bucaramanga around the 5th or 6th of Jan, then on the 20th I leave here for the project's closing conference in Bogotá ... I leave Colombia for Brazil on the 2nd of Feb, then back to uni in Sydney by the end of the first week of March...

I think this is pretty much the same as an entry I put up a while back, but you get that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home